academie: Dancing at Isenfir's Silver Anniversary

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:54:37 PDT 2000

>I would recommend breaking the ball into at least two parts... the
>intermission could be used to let the band/dancers cool-off and provide the
>Academie a chance to do a demonstration piece or two, and it would help the
>dance master by allowing him to enforce the "if you want to dance that, ask
>in the next set" rule.

That last bit was probably unclear.  I meant to say "if you want to dance
that AGAIN, ask in the next set".

Ummm... cheese, how do I say this...

"we only dance a particular dance once per set, we've already danced 'Toss
the Duchess' this set, please wait until after the break and request it
again then"

There!  That's the stuff!

-V