FW: Re: academie: Atlantian Dance Symposium/Nothing But Dance

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Sep 22 12:05:59 PDT 2000

This was for y'all...

-----Original Message-----
From: Miriam Robinson Gould [mailto:madame_sosostris at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 2:42 PM
To: dmo at pqa.com
Subject: Re: academie: Atlantian Dance Symposium/Nothing But Dance

Greetings, everyone!

I feel like I've walked into the middle of the conversation (*laugh* well, I
suppose that's what I've done) so please pardon me for asking some really
basic questions that I'm sure most of you know the answers to:

Where is "Nothing But Dance" being held?

Are people going to cross-post their class suggestions to the list?  I'd
like to teach at it (assuming the Symposium isn't too cripplingly far) but I
don't want to propose the same class that everyone else is proposing.

*smile*  And I'd like to say hi and introduce myself.  Gregory, Judith, and
Vard have all met me, but I don't recognize any of the rest of your names.
I moved down to Atlantia last year after spending the last four years in
Carolingia.  I teach dance off-and-on in Windmaster's Hill... hopefully it
will stabilize into being all "on" and less "off."

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ixbilyi