Fw: Fw: academie: looking for a dance instructor

MICHAEL S LYONS CORILLA at PRODIGY.NET
Thu Sep 21 20:43:22 PDT 2000

This is from our autocrat and me.  Patti Watkinson is the autocrat, she can
be contacted at berleyctof at mindspring.com, or you contact me.

 John of Ravenswood
 mka Michael Lyons

Yes, with a wonderful feast Saturday night, cooked by Lady Dagen.
(and I've probably spelled her name wrong.)  We'll have both period and
non-period encampments.

> > - Is this an indoor or an outdoor site?

Indoor likely (we're trying to get the building, though we might just get
the pavillion)

> > - Where would dancing happen?  (In a room, in a pavillion,
> outside on the
> > dirt, inside a dedicated hall, etc?)

 In the hall/pavillion.

> > - What are the lighting conditions?  (Musicians need to see
> their sheet
> > music)

We'll have good lighting, but likely no organic musicians.

> > - Is electricity available?  (If we have to use a boom box,
> need juice.)

YES

> > - What is the airspeed of a laden swallow?

An African or an European swallow?  And are the male and female of the
species similar in size and strenght?