academie: 12th Night

Ken Buzzard kenbuzz at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 08:40:50 PDT 2000

Re: Kingdom Twelfth Night (K12N)

I have not yet heard which group is hosting.  Back
when (then) TRHs announced that there would be a
Masqued Ball, we put word out within the Academie
(we've got folks nearly everywhere) to ensure that any
bids TRHs received would include an Academie member as
the Ball Coordinator.

So I guess we need to ask everyone:  Who bid on K12N,
do we know who won it, and which of us is "in charge"
of the Ball?  :)

-Vard