academie: 12th Night

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 04:24:42 PDT 2000

Hey, all from Spain!  Well, aside from seeing LOTS of places that would
sercve WONDERFULLY (and at no cost) for sites for dancing events, I have been
doing a ton of walking.  A lot.  I will be so buff by the time I return.
    I have heard that 12th Night is having  Masque....Who is in charge of the
dancing aspect of this?  Of getting the musicians organized, and making a
play list, and where is it going to be (I have been a little out of the
loop)?  Is it us, or some unknown quanitity (which scares me...I have seen
some disastrous attempts to egt dancing together at 12th Night....)

judith