academie: New Plan -- Winter's Dance Symposium

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:44:12 PDT 2000

being that I have lived in most of the kingdom and it take 2 hours from
anywhere on the eastern shore of maryland  jsut to get off the shore.  it is
the excepetion to the northern part of the kingdom. then again in the
sourthern half of the kingdom it may take up to 2 hours to get to your local
group. but either way you look at it the kingdom is centralized around
religh to richmond... though the population  is not!! you can not please
everyone so don't try ... the people in the out lieing area's either have
motivated groups that travel or they intovated people that get the rest of
us to come to them...  time is also relative to how fast you drive when I
was livign in windmaster someone told me it took 12 hours to get to pennsic
it took me 8 that year.  My point is if we planed everyevent to be central
to everyone some one is always happy with site and someone is always upset..
the best thing is to move the site around it isa kingdom thing if not to
keep it as a shire event.

Marion who has lived in  scared stone, stovick, windmasters, and spiagggia
laventina