academie: looking for a dance instructor

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:59:26 PDT 2000

Since that's the same weekend as Isenfir's Silver Anniversary, it appears
that us dancers will have more than one place to be that weekend.  :)

You asked what other info we'll need, here's a start:

- Is this a camping event?
- Is this an indoor or an outdoor site?
- Where would dancing happen?  (In a room, in a pavillion, outside on the
dirt, inside a dedicated hall, etc?)
- What are the lighting conditions?  (Musicians need to see their sheet
music)
- Is electricity available?  (If we have to use a boom box, need juice.)
- What is the airspeed of a laden swallow?

-Vard