academie: Atlantian Dance Symposium

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Mon Sep 4 19:37:00 PDT 2000

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Oxford, David wrote:

> Tatiana (sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org) has volunteered to coordinate classes,
> so we're on our way.  If you would like to teach, get in touch with her.  If you
> KNOW someone that you think would be a good choice for teaching, let her know.
> If you've got some out-of-Kingdom contacts that might possibly be interested,
> let her know.  This has the potential to be an excellent event, but only if we
> all pitch in and make it happen!

	I can be contacted by mail at 14197 Lotus Lane #631 Centreville VA
20120, by email at sharon at cybernothing.org, and by phone at 703-815-2492
Please do not call after 11pm and do not be afraid to leave messages on my
answering machine if I am not home.
	For classes I would like the name of the class, a short blurb
describing the class, a preferred time (since things are still kinda vague
right now morning, afternoon, or no preference will be fine) and a way to
get in touch with you in case of weird last-minute schedule changes and to
confirm that I got your class info.
	Hope to hear from you soon!

	Tatiana