academie: Updated contact information

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Sep 4 08:03:13 PDT 2000

The following people are listed as Academie contacts on the website, yet have no
contact information posted.  Would y'all please let me know what e-mail address
or other contact information to publish for you, or else tell me that you don't
want to be a contact?  Thanks!

Bryan

Bahkail (EK)    Lady Judith de Northumbria
Storvik Lord    Stefan of Cambion
Storvik         Marion the Red
Marinus         THL Elspeth of Harilow
Marinus         Brenna of Lyonsbane
Hidden Mountain Baroness Julianna Fiorentini
Hidden Mountain Master Bran Trefonen
Sacred Stone    Lady Dryw MacMorcat