Fwd: Re: academie: Nothing But Dance (or whatever) Class Coordinator

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:50:27 PDT 2000

The following message appeared in my in-box, buried under a pile of error
messages.  I do not know whether this has anything to do with the fact that
I subscribed "sharon at cybernothing.org" to the list, where her reported
return address is actually "sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org" or not.  I also
don't know whether this went to the Academie membership or just to me, so
here it is:

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Oxford, David wrote:

>Okay, now that this event is going forward, is there a sucker...er, a
volunteer,
>rather, out there to coordinate and organize classes for the event?  This
>is
BY
>FAR the MOST IMPORTANT JOB for the event, and requires the most work.  It's
>also
>the job that will make it an awesome event!

	I helped organize classes for Myrkfaelinn's (Kingdom of
Aethelmearc and my old group) second Music and Dance Collegium, and in
addition I am probably the person on this list least qualified to teach
dancing
	I have reliable email, a home phone, and a cell phone, and I will be
starting a job with a normal day schedule in three weeks so people can
contact me during normal day hours.

>Someone needs to spread the nets far and wide and grab those who are
>knowledgeable at ALL LEVELS of dance, but especially the more advanced
>levels.
>A fair bit of intro stuff is good, too, but we're sorely lacking more
>teachers.  And contacts in other Kingdoms is a major plus!  Aethelmarc and
>the
>East are prime candidates, obviously.  And there are dance nuts from even

	I got contacts in Ae, and I'm sure someone on this list has
contacts in the East

	Pomestnitsa Tatiana Miroslavovna