academie: New Plan -- Winter's Dance Symposium

Dryw Freed afreed at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 1 14:31:00 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mack2357 at aol.com>
To: <scavard at hotmail.com>; <academie at pbm.com>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: academie: New Plan -- Winter's Dance Symposium

> In a message dated 9/1/2000 4:07:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> scavard at hotmail.com writes:
>
> << what about "Atlantian Dance Symposium"?? >>
>
> Academy -
> Let's step back and look at the bigger picture a moment.    Does the
Academy
> wish to sponsor only one big dance symposium per year,  or   more than
one?

I dunno--University is called University, and there's more than one of those
per year.  Seems to me that we can use the name as often as we want to--and
let people figure out whether it's North, South, Spring, Fall, or whatever
('cause I agree that building it into the name gets a bit bulky)

Two cents thrown in, I will now return to sitting quietly and watching the
list,
Dryw

> If the answer is the latter, then that will have an impact on the name.
Of