academie: New Plan -- Winter's Dance Symposium

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Sep 1 13:25:18 PDT 2000

> Let's step back and look at the bigger picture a moment.    Does the Academy
> wish to sponsor only one big dance symposium per year,  or   more than one?

We want to sponsor as much as we can get enough people to come to. I
don't think this name implies there's only one per year, but
personally, I like "Nothing but Dance". After all, we even got
imitated by the "Nothing but Death" event...

-- Gregory Blount, class coordinator NBD I & II, autocrat NBD III.