academie: New Plan -- Winter's Dance Symposium

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Sep 1 12:08:13 PDT 2000

Greetings all...

With the price issue of Rowen's site for a Winter Dance Symposium terminating
that avenue, Isenfir will pick it up for January 27th.  I have already reserved
the site here in Charlottesville VA, and we're good to go site-wise.

Now, the bigger question... does that date work for people?  I'd have preferred
January 20th, but unfortunately that date was already booked.  Currently the
27th doesn't conflict with anything on the on-line Kingdom calendar (I don't
have an "Acorn" with me, but I'm hoping they're in synch), so it's purely a
matter of people's availability.

Please let me know ASAP if this date works or not for you.  I want to get the
event registration in as soon as I can.  The only other viable alternative would
be waiting until the 24th of February, but I'd like to do it sooner than that if
we can.

Thanks!