academie: Welcome new Academie members!

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:05:34 PDT 2000

Happy last-day-of-the-second-third-of-the-year everybody!  I wanted to take
a moment to welcome the three newest members of the Academie to our fold:

- Lady Katriona of Northwoods (chhintze at clis.com) joined the Academie a few
weeks ago, but I failed to tell everyone about her.  She's from Cathanar
(NC).

- Tatiana Miroslavna (sharon at cybernothing.org) has been VERY patient with
me, since our emails have been apparently missing each other since June
University (Juniversity?)  She's in Stierbach (VA).

- Marguerite of Nottinghill Coill (rlong871 at earthlink.net), just joined
today.  She's a musician (James, you listening?) from Nottinghill Coill
(SC), and she's hoping to play for dancers.

everyone here at once, if there's anything we can do for you, or any
specific questions you might wish to pose, just ask!  We're all a pretty
gregarious bunch.  Also, when you get a chance, take a peek at the website:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/academie.htm.  Lord Bryan Morgan (dmo at pma.com)
maintains this on behalf of the Academie.  There's a bunch of useful info
there, inlcuding our newsletter =The Muse=.  Our fearless leader and
Chancelier is Master Gregory Blount (lindahl at pbm.com).

Welcome to the Academie!

Yours,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/academie.htm

PS - According to my count, we're now up to 35... 11 Lords and 24 Ladies.
Enough for a REALLY good round of Petit Vriens, with a couple of women
standing by to shark in!