Fw: academie: Winter's Dance Symposium

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 17:08:50 PDT 2000

To be honest, I don't think $3 will scare too many people off.  Also, it ahs been my experience that there are a small fraction of folks who equate "free" event with "unimportant" event.  Even if you charge a pittance, it makes the event more desirable in their eyes.

And if there are no unexpected expenses, Sudentur makes a little money, and the Academie makes a new friend.  Win-win.  :)

-Vard