academie: Winter's Dance Symposium

Amy Smyth-Wilson rowenrhys at starpower.net
Sun Aug 13 15:02:47 PDT 2000

Greetings All!

It was mentioned on the list of wanting to have a Winter's Dance Symposium
either in the North or south of the Kingdom.  I would like to extend my home
territory of Sudentur (Fredericksburg, VA -- smack dab btwn Richmond and
DC).  I have spoken with my group and they whole-heartedly support such an
effort.  If the Academie approves then I shall find a site and a date
(possibly Dec. 16th or 30th).

In Service,

Lady Rowen ferch Rhys