academie: Looking for Mistress Alyson of Islay

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 17:15:20 PDT 2000

Friends:

Recent missives sent to Mistress Alyson's email address have bounced back to me, with a message indicating that the address is no longer functioning.

If Her Excellency is in the Pub, could she please contact me?  Also, if any know of an address for her that is still working, could you please drop me a note?

My thanks,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse