academie: Re: Academie: report: Assessments

Peggy Brodie olorin at bev.net
Mon Jul 24 18:05:12 PDT 2000

"Your Host" will forever be grateful to the Academie for stepping in and
making the dance happen while I was in a state of collapse in the kitchen!
I actually got on the floor for half of one dance......
Blessings on you all!

Margaret Obrolchan     (LADY Margaret!!!)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".