academie: assessment dance

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 06:04:13 PDT 2000

Hi all,
This weekend finds me still sick, so I won't be able to make it to Assessments after all. I had volunteered to help with dancing, but luckily, it seems like there are plenty of people planning to be there.
Please post how it went when you get home- this is one of the first big, visible, academie turn-outs, so I really want to hear if it goes well.

Lady Etain (Ay-den)