academie: Crash space along I-64?

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 13:56:52 PDT 2000

I have a meeting I have to run in Norfolk on Friday, and with Assessments in Buena Vista on Saturday, there does not seem much point in driving all the way back to Chez Vard in Southern Maryland.

I'm gonna get a room, assuming there are any available in the Buena Vista area, for Saturday night (post-event), but don't know whether to stay in Norfolk, BV, or somewhere 'tween on Friday night.

So, before I go start making reservations, is there anyone on the I-64 corridor who would particularly WANT me to crash at their place Friday night?  :)  Also, is there anyone along that same corridor who's planning to daytrip?

-V