academie: Swamped

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 15:51:52 PDT 2000

All:

I'm swamped and drowning at work right now.  I won't be able to guarantee responses to everyone's email for a short while, but I *will* respond eventually.

If there's anything of an urgent nature that you need from me, please feel free to call:

work: 301-862-5710 x-323 (where I spend my waking hours)
home: 301-737-0437 (where I spend my sleeping hours)

Thanks for your patience.