academie: *sigh*

James C. Wagner Jr. james at cds.duke.edu
Fri Jun 30 10:25:53 PDT 2000

You know, I should read my Acorn more often...

For everyone NOT going to Pennsic, I noticed that the War Orphan Party in the Canton of St. George's, will be having dance lessons all day and a Ball after
feast.

anyone in the Academy know any more information?

(actually, the Post Pennsic Revel has dancing as a big theme as well..)

James
*who should read the Acron more... *