academie: Set list for Assessments

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 13:16:05 PDT 2000

<< Golly, 7 of you coming!  This is a little intimidating-- what am I dong in charge of this thing?  >>

Psst... it's 10 now, maybe 11!

And you're in charge because it's YOUR ball.  We'll be happy to help out however we can, and can offer suggestions, but this it YOUR ball and we work for you.  (If it helps any, I don't think any of those coming are Peers, we're all just normal schmucks looking to have a good time. <g>)