academie: Dancing at Passage East (11/18) (take two)

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:51:02 PDT 2000

Vard I'm moving to about 5 min north of falcon cree.. as of july 15 I could
help with this event .. great way to meet the new folks for me down
there!!!! but I have veryvery limited resourcess on 15 centry italian .. I
know some of the dance but teaching will need practice... I I could barrow
or get a good italina refourence now.. and maybe starta practice up after
pennsic I think this may be possible ... very excieted

Marion