academie: Assessment

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Wed Jun 28 11:35:15 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

I just wanted to let those involved with Assessment know that Victoria and I
will be attending for sure now.  I had some logistical issues I needed to deal
with, but they're handled now, and we'll be there.

Who's taking the lead on the dance-related stuff that day?  Peggy?  For that
matter, what IS the plan for dance?  I know Peggy was developing a set list for,
I presume, an evening of dance?  What about during the day?

David/Bryan