academie: 12th night dancing

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 16:25:31 PDT 2000

Hi, all!  While I would LOVE to run a masked ball at 12th Night this year, I
will be out of the country from the beginning of Sept. until the end of
december.  However, since I will still have full email access, I would still
be able to contact people and have everything arranged (that is, after all,
what I did for last year's 12th Night---no personal contact necessary)....So
if no one else is up for it, I would be happy to raise my little, gloved hand
and volunteer to coordinate a smash Masque for their highnesses (and I would
be happy to accept advice/help from anyone! :)....what says the academie?

judith