academie: dancing

James C. Wagner Jr. james at cds.duke.edu
Tue Jun 27 14:08:28 PDT 2000

Ok, the Storvik Novice day flyer has dancing for the Novice and the
experienced..

Also The Kappellenberg Tavern event on the 15th has dancing..
(The most fighting if a boffer knife fight.. there's a rumor about dancing
all day....)

Just thought I'd pass this stuff along...

Also, has anyone talked about a line of classes at University, yet? They're
due July 8th. to Richard..
(He ran into me at fighter practice last weekend...)

James