FW: academie: Dancing at Assessments (7/22)

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Jun 26 07:01:33 PDT 2000

As was this...

-----Original Message-----
From: marion wright [mailto:marionred at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 8:46 AM
To: dmo at pqa.com
Subject: RE: academie: Dancing at Assessments (7/22)

As of this weekend peggy the person incharge of dancing at assesment thought
she woiudl only have 3 acadimie members present ... I think there is a
stronger showing than that thinking about it.!!!!

IN other news i jsut wanted to let all of you know that I am moving again...
as of july 15 I will be living Aire Faucon a acnton in scared stone.... so
if you all want to up date taht list of contacts in the acadimie flier where
vard had orginally listed Marion the red from bright hills .... it should be
Marion le Red from Aire Faucon....

Marion