academie: Dancing at Assessments (7/22)

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 07:16:20 PDT 2000

In a message dated Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:11:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "marion wright" <marionred at hotmail.com> writes:

<< I will be there  mostly doing rapier but will be wiling to help out with what dance I can..

I can probably do this too, but it's clearly not within daytrip range and I'm too keen on camping.  Any clue what the local crash space or hotel scene looks like?  I'd be interested in splitting a room, assuming someone can put up with my snoring.  :)  Etain also mentioned that she's seriously considering going...

Margaret, I think you can go ahead and announce dancing...it looks like the Academie will be able to support it.

Anyone else thinking about going?

<< is there elctric to the pavilion ?>>

Etain seems to recall some bare bulbs, but my "band in a box" takes D-Cells too, so it shouldn't be problem even without living, breathing musicians. :)