academie: Dancing at Assessments (7/22)

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:11:05 PDT 2000

correction to Vard's email the event is Assesment Battles in Black Diamond..
aperently everyone and everything is happening in Bright  Hills in Vard's
mind

I will be there  mostly doing rapier but will be wiling to help out with
what dance I can.. is there elctric to the pavilion ?

Also I have included the autocrates email on this post

Marion