academie: Dancing at Assessments (7/22)

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 08:31:01 PDT 2000

All:

At University, several of us discussed the possibility of having the Academie sponsor dancing at War Assessments in Bright Hills on July 22nd.  The site is the same one as was used for Crown Tourney where Stephan and Niobe witnessed Amalric and Caia win.  It's the one that features a double-decker pavillion.

The request comes from Margaret, one of our new members (or at least will be when I get all of the stuff caught-up from University).  I've included her email to me below, and have CCd this to her, please include her on any reply since she's not subscribed to the list quite yet.

Dancing would happen in the upper half of the pavillion.  Nice wood floors, great view, and no worries about clearing a feast hall to get in the way.  I expect that an afternoon practice wouldn't be out of the question, since the primary activity during the day is fighting and there might be lots of non-combattants there with nothing else to do.  :)

Thoughts?  Volunteers?
// Vard //