academie: Heraldry: opinions solicited

James C. Wagner Jr. james at cds.duke.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:12:42 PDT 2000

Another question I'd have is who can use this badge and when can they use it.

I know there is some discussion about when/where I can use/wear the Poeta badge
and I'd like to make sure that the Academy doesn't have these same
problems. It gets to be a Notable Pain...

James
Herald, Canton of Buckston-on-Eno
*who is also volunteering to work on the badge...*