academie: Attendance at University

Amy Smyth-Wilson rowenrhys at starpower.net
Fri Jun 2 20:16:29 PDT 2000

I just wanted to drop a note to anyone on the list who may be expecting me
tomorrow at University...I went "big ball" bowling for the second time in my
life (I usually do duckpin bowling) and I got a ball that was too small
stuck on my fingers and proceeded to try and bowl it...Unfortunately the
momentum pulled my left side thigh muscle...If it doesn't hurt tomorrow I
will try and make it...but knowing things like this it will probably be
stiff and sore when I wake up tomorrow...so have fun all!

In Service,

Lady Rowen ferch Rhys