academie: Why didn't I think of this earlier?

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Jun 2 14:15:06 PDT 2000

>> Put on your thinking caps, is there any fool-proof way of
>> "tagging" all of us tomorrow?

Unless someone has a better idea, I'll see to it that a bunch of little safety
pins and some ribbon are at troll in the morning (I'll be there at 8am for
setup).  I'll instruct the troll staff to let people know about it and have it
prominently displayed.  Be sure to get yours!  As to what it will be, it'll
depend on what I've got lurking around the house. :)

David/Bryan