academie: Why didn't I think of this earlier?

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 13:26:54 PDT 2000

You know, it's occurred to me that perhaps we should have some way of marking each of us as Academie members.  A ribbon, pin, etc... something consistent and obvious that would show that there's a bunch of us, and make people ask "what's THAT for?"

Down the road, we may work with the College of Heralds and see about passing some form of badge (big shock here, I've already got an idea or two), but that dosen't help us tomorrow.

Put on your thinking caps, is there any fool-proof way of "tagging" all of us tomorrow?

-V