academie: Academie Website

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed May 31 20:10:37 PDT 2000

> The initial draft of the Academie website is done and up.

Looks good.

For the resources section, what I was hoping for was:

* better information for beginners -- which I might just steal and
stick at the top of the SCA Dance Homepage, which is terrible for
beginners at the moment.

* a link to detailed information for autocrats, perhaps stolen from
the University class notes

Information about the Academie mailing list probably ought to be on
both the Resources and Joining pages.

Hm.

> but I still need some serious input on the Upcoming Activities section,

It Would Be Cool if we could have a nice list of upcoming events
featuring dancing, but that would require consistant work to keep
up-to-date.

-- greg