academie: Hidden Mountain Baronial Birthday 5/19-20/00

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Wed May 3 10:11:48 PDT 2000

Congratulations, your Next-cellency!  And what a great idea, having the Academie take-over the Kingdom by replacing all of the current landed Barons with Academie members!

Seriously though, we *should* support this event.  If there were any way I could weasel out of my weekend committment up here I would (which sounds like a convenient excuse, I know.)

Can anyone else help?  :)