academie: Dancing in Bright Hills - follow-up

SCAVard at aol.com SCAVard at aol.com
Wed May 3 10:00:15 PDT 2000

Gang:

Regarding the 5/19 dance situation in Bright Hills: We're in that gray area, stuck between having and not having sufficient numbers to pull this off.

I can NOT do this, because even I would have to round-trip it after work that evening due to a legal committment in Southern Maryland at 9 am the following morning.

Can anyone who knows they can attend volunteer to head-up this effort?  If not, I'll contact Baroness Ekaterina and let her know that Friday isn't a good day for us.

Thanks.