academie: University dance classes

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Apr 20 11:43:18 PDT 2000

> Isn't it in your neck of the woods?
>
> Any hints on places to stay Friday/Saturday nights?

As usual for events in Isenfir, crash space is at my house. The event
announcement will have a crash space coordinator email address. It's
some kind of alumni weekend, so there are no hotel rooms within 30
miles of town.

If people are interested, we could hold a special dance practice
Sunday morning.

-- Gregory Blount